jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836729
Employer Ref. 508610/001
A well-known trading company is looking for a SMM who has strong experience in USA market for home decor and seasonal products.
- Supervise a team of merchandiser in both Hong Kong and China
- Achieve company's business objectives and ensure customer satisfaction
- Establish and enhance long-term business relationships with customers
- Develop a strong trusting relationship with cross functional teams
- Identify potential vendors and materials for product design and development
- Work closely with customers PD and buyers
- Lead price negotiation with vendors and ensure design requirements are met for both product and margin stand point
- Experience in Home décor and seasonal products
- USA market experience is a must
- Diploma or Degree in Merchandising or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience, at least 3 years at managerial level and have the management skills to work
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Frequent travel to China is required
About the organization:
This is a well-known trading company in HK and employees must be open-minded, innovative and dynamic to fit their culture.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.