Headquarter in USA, established in market over 40 years. We are one of America’s Leading producer of high-quality, value priced swim gear and aquatic leisure products. In order to meet our rapidly expansions, we are looking for high caliber candidate to join our young and energetic team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919958
- Strong business mindset with sales-driven attitude, and well-developed team management skill
- Work closely with our US customers and vendors in handling product development, sampling, production orders and quality inspection
- Maintain and update production records, system data
- Strong project management skills, familiar with testing compliance and lab test procedures to ensure on-time delivery are met.
- Possess tight time control and awareness at all stages from sampling, pre-production, mass production, lab testing and final inspection.
- To co-ordinate with factories, QC and shipping team to follow up orders, production, inspection till shipment is made.
- Hands-on experience to handle inquiries, sampling and order processing with Toys and Sporting Goods
- Assist other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned by direct supervisor
- Direct reporting to Sr Merchandising Manager or GM on business development strategies
- Outstanding sales presentation and negotiation skills with EU customers
- Additional knowledge in EU, Australia and South East Asia countries in toys or sporting goods will be a bonus
- Certificate or Diploma holder or above in Business Management, Business Studies Assurance or related disciplines
- 7-10 years working experience in Trading field with related items in toys or sporting goods product
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills
- Self-motivated, detail-orientated and able to work with minimal supervision and under pressure.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua), able to direct communicate with overseas customers
- Strong business sense and organizing power, excellent negotiation skill, well interpersonal & communication skills
- Mature, energetic, detail-oriented, strong problem solving skill and crucial in good team spirit
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Merchandiser
Our benefits include Alternate Saturday Off, Bank Holidays, Medical Scheme, and Discretionary Bonus etc. Interested parties please send resume with expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.