Censea Consulting Limited
Our client, a top-quality plush toys for the global market, is now seeking high caliber candidates to accompany its expansion.
Senior Merchandiser (Sales Support)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922534
Job Purpose: Support Operation & Sales team in conjunction with the corporate office. Primary accountability will be to assist the sales activities as well as Business Developemnt.
Reports To: Senior VP of Business Development & Sales, Sales Manager and General Manager.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and possess strong project management, organizational, English verbal and written communication and computer skills. Candidates should be team oriented, have good customer service skills, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. We are looking for a team member that excels when contributing to a changing, growing, and improving team and company.
- Complete vendor setup in a timely manner through interaction with internal departments
- Coordinate & prepare customer meetings
- Complete quote sheet data entry with information received from Sales team
- Prepare samples for quotes as needed
- Learn the usage of and comply with customer internet protected sites to complete quotes and vendor forms
- Provide additional sales support such as data entry in the corporate ERP system and special projects
- Provide sales support to external account management consultants
- University graduate in relevant field of study.
- Min. 5 years experience in plush / soft toy business.
- Experience in direct handling overseas customers and orders independently.
- Experience in USA / EU retail plush market. (e.g. TRU, Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Tesco, etc)
- Experience in both Manufacturing and Buying Office is a must.
- Proficient in communicating with the written English
- Replying email correspondence in a professional and timely manner
- Self-motivated with good problem resolution and decision making skills
- Ability to excel and succeed in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to time sensitive tasks and events
- Must be professional, organized, detail oriented and possess the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, predominantly Excel, and internet protected site usage
- Previous experience with the internet sites Vlinx, Li & Fung, Retail Link, VendorNet, Inovis, and EDQ (VIM) a plus
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Previous administrative experience a plus.
- A great team player with the ability to motivate others and supervise subordinates.
- Aggressive, self-motivated, energetic with strong sense of commitment & responsibility.
- Occasional China trip is required.
Interest parties, please apply with full resume stating present and expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only.