jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992938
Employer Ref. 91M0079391
- Supervise subordinates on product development for buying season, materials sourcing, orders follow up and liaison with suppliers and manufacturers for daily operational issues
- Proactively lead the daily execution of merchandising activities to achieve price, quality and product safety delivery goals of the company
- Assist Manager in sourcing of factories able to meet business needs and support costing exercise
- Drive costing with vendors, obtain and negotiate cost with vendors in a timely manner, work on costing to meet the Company goals
- Monitor and supervise order follow up work from the subordinates, resolve production issues, ensure on time delivery and quality can meet the requirements
- Maintain and develop relationships with vendors and collaborate with cross functional divisions
- Train and coach merchandisers / associate merchandisers to upgrade product knowledge, merchandising skills and overall effectiveness
- At least 8 years' experience major in knits/woven items in buying office
- Familar with US market
- Excellent comment of written and spoken English & Chinese including Mandarin
- Proficient in Excel and other MS applications
- Able to travel independently within China and overseas
To apply on line, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Ms. Bianca Tsang on + 852 2232 3413.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"