Puyi Optical Limited
PUYI is the leading prestigious optical retailer carrying over a hundred of high-end designers and fashion brands. To cope with the expansion, we invite high caliber personnel to fill the following new position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995201
- Manage merchandising process with local and overseas suppliers including buying trips, purchase orders, delivery schedule etc.;
- Attend buying meetings and follow up orders, product details and delivery plans;
- Prepare weekly category reports on sales and stock to support stock allocation / transfer at shop level;
- Work closely with sales, marketing and visual merchandising teams to provide product information for supporting marketing campaigns and in-store activities;
- Follow up collaboration and exclusive projects with suppliers and sales team;
- Supervise merchandising assistant and monitoring status of customer orders;
- Update brand mix and monitor shop stock movement.
- Degree holder in Business or related discipline;
- 5 years’ experience in merchandising / planning / analysts functions;
- Strong analytical, good time management and problem solving skills;
- Independent and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Chinese & Mandarin;
- Excellent MS Excel and database management skills;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Interested parties, please send your detailed resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.puyi.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.