The recruitment department of the French Chamber of Commerce is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent positions and executive search to prestigious clients.
Our mission is to present the best talents to our clients MNC, small & medium sized enterprises, and help job seekers to find their dream job covering following sectors:
- Finance & Accounting
- Merchandising & Manufacturing
- IT & Engineering
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Retail and luxury industry
Please visit our website: www.fccihk.com for more details about us.
The recruitment department of the French Chamber is looking urgently for: Senior Merchandiser
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997462
Our client, an international buying office, is looking for a Senior Merchandiser.
- A general trading operation where we sell various merchandise overseas that we purchase in China.
- Product development, products assembling and products sales
Detailed Job Descriptions
- Following to inquiries received from our customers, obtaining reliable prices and information from reliable China suppliers, double cross quotations within several makers & compare prices
- Orders & Production follow up, obtain samples for approval before production, get the samples approved by the customers and launch production accordingly, issue QC checklists according to the quality required
- Shipments follow -up / Issuing of documents
- Sales Samples development, obtaining samples according to customers’ requirements
- Ensure that goods are up to required standards according to protocol received from Customers eg Lead Free, EN71, Pthalates free, low cadmium
- Quality Control / Mass Production Follow-up
- Purchase hardware accessories in China with usual purchasing practice
- Purchase some accessories in Europe or in Australia.
- Monitor product assembling in Hong Kong
- Monitor Inventory for all accessories
- Ship finished products on-time and in the required quality with appropriate documents to our clients overseas or deliver to our direct customers in Hong Kong
- Traveling to China may be required (August to Jan) once a month
- University Degree in International Trade or Equivalent
- Strong experience in Purchasing / Sourcing / Production fields
- Multitasking, able to work independently and under pressure
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Prefers to work in a small size company (4-5 people in HK)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin