Hornby Hobbies Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998990
- Sourcing new suppliers to achieve direct sourcing strategy
- Develop partnership with buyers, engineers and suppliers to make sure products developed according to the briefs
- Safeguard on the project progress through from sourcing to shipment
- Negotiate the best trade terms and prices for the best quality products
- Weekly reports to managers and buyers on order and shipment status
- Liaise with vendors on daily basis
- Manage critical path for delivery
- Manage supplier performance to deliver quality products and to meet social & quality compliances.
- Degree holder with 5 years’ experience in sourcing, merchandising, or manufacturing in Toys and relevant product areas.
- Strong knowledge of Far East supply base for the Europe and UK market
- Good communication and project management skills
- Work well independently and able to meet deadlines when under pressure
- Assertive, self-motivated and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill and negotiation skills as well as capability to interact effectively with all working partners
- Strong leadership skill to manage a small merchandising team to achieve the tasks
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Computer literate. Proficient in MS Office
- Willing to travel
We offer 5-day work and attractive fringe benefits to the successful applicant
Interested parties please click apply now to submit your application.
All resumes will be treated as confidential
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hornby Hobbies Limited
About Hornby Hobbies Limited