jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994471
Employer Ref. 91M0079585
Senior merchandiser - hardline
Our client is a leading global company. They are looking for a Senior merchandiser - hardline to join their HK team
* sourcing and production requirements; includes coordination of activities in sample development, costing package coordination, preliminary screening, and order tracking;
* Ensure that production requirements are communicated clearly to necessary business partners and that production processes are managed in a manner that ensures on time delivery;
* Diagnose production programs and work with factory personnel to develop alternatives;
* Monitor order tracking activities to meet quantity, quality, and product specifications and delivery requirements
* Complete understanding of buying office mind-set and business principles.
* May assist with negotiations on pricing for potential programs;
* At least 8 years solid experience in sourcing or related fields
* Minimum of 5 years experience in buying office, agent or well-known importer catering
* Responsible & independent for order follow-up, sourcing, inspection, monitor production and shipment
* Self-initiated, good team player
* Excellent time management, negotiation and problem solving skills
Only relevant work experience resumes will be considered
For interested parties, please send your detailed resume together with current and expected salary. Please contact me Elaine YIM @ 22323403 All personal data collected will be kept under strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purpose.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"