Senior Merchandiser / Merchandiser (Electrical)
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915358
Employer Ref. 5287
My client is currently undergoing significant expansion within the Asia Pacific region and is looking for a Senior Merchandiser / Merchandiser (Electrical) to join its team.
We are now seeking a SENIOR MERCHANDISER / MERCHANDISER (ELECTRICAL)
- To source and develop new product ranges or promotional items suitable for the customer by working closely with the buyer, product development, ethical and technical colleagues
- Identify the most productive supplier base by continually assessing product sources and developing strong supplier relationships
- Product pricing- the candidate must have a clear understanding of the construction of the products in order to negotiate effectively
- To coordinate and control the day to day operations involved in direct sourcing of products to ensure the range lands on time for customers including quotations and preparation for buy trips, samples, packaging, order follow up, shipment on time and adherence to the critical path
- Ensure that the quality of products and our supplier base meets with the company technical and ethical requirements
- Minimum 6-8 years of strong sourcing experience in ELECTRICAL across Asia
- Experience in working in buying offices is an advantage
- Willing to travel and passionate on products
- Good command of spoken & written English and conversational Mandarin is essential
- A good team player with strong communication skills
- Strong organization and negotiation skills
- The ability to work independently with overseas buyers, suppliers and factories
- Proficiency in WinWord, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of the Australia / EU market is an advantage
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information, please contact Haley Fan +852 2986 1972
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.