PLH Fashion Group Limited
PLH FASHION GROUP is a long established buying agent for famous US and UK fashion apparel and handbag brands. With offices in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Shanghai, we provide excellent customer service and one-stop solution to our reputable customers.
To support and retain rapid growth of the Company, we have won ERB Manpower Developer in 2010 and HKACE Excellent Customer Service Award in 2011. We also strive for Talent Development and Staff Caring Programs for our partners and offer different corporate and individual trainings to the right talents.
We invite the professional calibre to work with our high performance team.
SENIOR MERCHANDISER - SWIMWEAR
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778416
- Pursue and receive all product specifications from customers and liaise with factories to follow up all production processes including technical issues on swimwear;
- Follow up all aspects of customers’ product independently starting from fabric and trims development;
- Ensure all prototypes and salesmen samples, production samples as well as shipment samples are delivered on time and in accordance with the requirements from the customers;
- Prepare Purchase Orders / Sales Contracts to factories accurately and without delay ;
- Negotiate the best price with customers, sourcing agents and factories;
- Liaise closely with QC / QA related to quality issue from all development samples to bulk productions and to ensure the goods should be correctly, completely, meeting quality standard and delivery on time as requested from customers.
- Diploma or above preferable;
- At least 6-8 years’ experience in merchandising field from medium to medium-high product, with solid experience in swimwear products;
- Familiar with UK and US market, good sense on fashion design and with concept of tooling manufacturing;
- Hard working, well organized, proactive, team and result-oriented, flexible and be capable to follow up client’s requirements independently and effectively;
- Attentive to details and problem solving mindset is prerequisite;
- Fluency in both written and oral English and Mandarin;
- Good communication and presentation skills
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward CV with current and expected salary via clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.