Senior Merchandiser - Toys
William E Connor & Associates Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782470
Employer Ref. HK20160912
- Involve from time to time in product development and supplier sourcing for the team’s customer to maintain business competitiveness.
- Able to help customer to follow up on sampling, pricing, order placement, quality control and shipping arrangement effectively by considering customer’s requirements and supplier’s resources.
- Keep abreast of market trend by visiting both existing and new suppliers.
- Work closely with other departments such as Quality Control and Shipping for updating the quality standard and shipment status.
- Managing production and delivery schedule with suppliers.
- Diploma in merchandising or related discipline.
- Minimum 7-10 years experience in merchandising field in Toys area and focus in Asia Market is an advantage.
- Ability in handling product development and follow up independently.
- Good product sourcing knowledge and bargaining technique.
- Good network with factories and suppliers in HK & Mainland China.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Responsible, detail-oriented, flexible and good team player.
- Immediate available is preferrable
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Further information about Connor and our career opportunities can be viewed on our website http://www.weconnor.com/. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages to: Human Resources Department by MS word attachment.
Connor is an equal opportunities employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to William E Connor & Associates Ltd
About William E Connor & Associates Ltd
Connor is a global merchandise sourcing organization managing the sourcing requirements of over 60 clients. These include some of the most significant brands, specialty and department stores, catalog companies and importers in North America, Europe, Latin America, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
Originally established more than 60 years ago in Japan, today Connor is headquartered in Hong Kong with 35 offices in 20 countries and more than 1,400 employees.
Our organization is enjoying internally generated growth in all merchandise categories and we are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our company.