Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Senior Merchandising Manager (Kids wear)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780120
Employer Ref. 91M0077755
- Oversee of the merchandising team for cost negotiation, business placement, product quality and execution with vendors.
- Explore product opportunities, vendor capacity management and time delivery
- Coordinate raw materials compliance; these are but not limited to fabric, color, fit, prints and trim approval of goods sourced.
- Coordinate the design, merchandising and product development activities of the goods sourced.
- Coordinate vendor compliance competency
- Assist Director of Merchandising in exploring and establishing potential production destinations.
- Follow-up the production cycle of the source goods to guarantee the on-time delivery.
- Oversee that all vendors meet company quality and testing requirements.
- Bachalor degree in Merchandising, Fashion and Clothing
- At last 5 years' management experience in large corporations or buying offices in baby or children wear (woven/knit items)
- Complete understanding of design, merchandising, and product development functions
- Ability to negotiate purchase process, buying commission, freight and brokerage fees and contractual terms and conditions
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent communications skills fluency in spoken/written English
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
To apply on line, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Ms. Oscar Leung on + 852 22323401.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.