Senior Merchandising Manager
Carter’s Global Sourcing Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999802
- Manage and oversee all aspects of a sourcing team for cost negotiation, business placement, product quality and execution with vendors.
- Explore product opportunities, vendor capacity management and time delivery
- Coordinate raw materials compliance; these are but not limited to fabric, color, fit, prints and trim approval of goods sourced.
- Coordinate the design, merchandising and product development activities of the goods sourced.
- Coordinate vendor compliance competency
- Assist Director of Merchandising in exploring and establishing potential production destinations.
- Follow-up the production cycle (WIP Reports) of our source goods to guarantee the on-time delivery.
- Oversee that all vendors meet Carter’s quality and testing requirements.
- Bachalor degree in Merchandising, Fashion and Clothing, Textile with over 15 years’ work experience
- At last 8 years' management experience in large corporations or buying / sourcing offices focused on USA and Canada markets in baby/ children wear (woven/knit items)
- Complete understanding of design, merchandising, and product development functions
- Ability to negotiate purchase process, buying commission, freight and brokerage fees and contractual terms and conditions
- Knowledge of world cultures and international business operations
- Extensive experience in global sourcing and excellent business acument
- Ability to employ appropriate knowledge base on sourcing skills & commodity management
- Manage vendor relationships with tight deadlines & challenging environments
- Systematic, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent communications skills fluency in spoken/written English
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Interested parties please send your application and resume, stating Current/Expected salary & Availability by click to APPLY NOW. We offer competitive remueration package with excellent career prospect to the successful candidate. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. Information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Carter’s Global Sourcing Limited
About Carter’s Global Sourcing Limited
Carter’s, Inc. (CRI) is a well-established company with history dating back to 1865. We are the largest branded marketer of baby and children’s clothing in the U.S., marketing apparel under of the most recognized and enduring brands in the nation, Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh. Our heritage of quality, innovation, and value has earned us the trust of generations of families.