Senior Mortgage Lending Officer, One year contract - Global Risk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994288
Employer Ref. 00008BBJ
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Mortgage Lending Officer, One year contract.
In this role, you will
- Assess and approve new mortgage loan by following the relevant credit guidelines and the delegated lending authority.
- Ensure that customer service standards are met at all times.
- Maintain the bank internal control standard, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy, maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
- Interact with business partners, including frontline and operation departments to provide efficient and quality retail credit services to our customers.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in an appropriate discipline
- Relevant working experience on mortgage product
- Service oriented
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00008BBJ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited