Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Senior Network Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918810
Employer Ref. 91M0079127
The person will be the key contributor focusing on delivery of security. Utilizing in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design & implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the Bank's assets.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a wide variety of security technology infrastructure and business aligned projects
- Create detailed implementation plans and provide regular status updates including risks or issue
- Manage various teams on the delivery of security products and infrastructure against milestones while meeting budget and schedule
- Ensure projects are operating effectively as part of solutions delivery and compliance to security landscape and regulatory regulations in Channels Services
- Liaise with Information Security, Network Security, Legal and compliance to ensure project compliances with policy and standards.
- Collaborate with engineering and operations teams from service design through operations transition process for new services
- Provide engineer solution and design in alignment with Bank standard and strategy, reliable, scalable and cost effective manner
- Perform design validation and QA testing of new services to ensure successful production deployment
- Provide advisory services on security products such as Hardware Security Modules implementation and key management activities. The offsite and non-office hours works required
Qualifications and Skills
- Expertise in planning, designing, and implementing enterprise-level security technologies.
- Expert understanding of project life-cycle managemen
- Holder of CCNA / CCNP / JNCIS / JNCIP is an advantage but not a must
- Experience with root cause analysis, risk mitigation, security assessments, analysis of security threats, trends and architecture preferred.
- Expert on security key management and control process
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Ability to present at an executive level.
- Proven ability to manage short and long term engagements with multiple project tracks and teams
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé in word format indicating the reference number and title to Vanessa.email@example.com.
Feel free to contact Vanessa at 2232 3477 for further enquiry.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Randstad's Privacy Notice.