jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991891
Employer Ref. 91M0079498
My Client is a well-known MNC company in Asia, they are looking for a senior nework engineer to give internal supprot.
- Own and maintain the core network infrastructure, including different platforms (router, switch, firewall and so on)
- Analysis network problems and deficiencies proactively and follow up with vendors & services provider
- Act as network support for trouble-shooting, fault analysis, network upgrade and expansion.
- Assist and implement new data service systems
- Provide helpdesk and technical support to different parties in internal
- Perform non office hours emergency call support as required
- Bachelor degree in Computer or Information Engineering or related subjects
- 4 years experiences or more in networking (Cisco, Juniper, Firewall) support and Unix (solari, redhat, suse) system
- In depth knowledge of TCP/Iv4 and v6 protocol communication
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows administration is a definite advantage
- Good analytical and interpersonal skill
- Good command of English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
Feel free to contact Vanessa at 2232 3477 for further enquiry. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Randstad's Privacy Notice.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"