jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997428
Employer Ref. 535770/001
The intended position will actually be the first of 5, as such the succesful applicant will get further training on mentoring & Team Lead behaviours as well as vast exposure to emerging technologies & proposed implementations to benefit the Global Business.
Senior Network Engineer (Security)
Among many different tasks, given the diveristy accross the entire Network stack, you'd ideally have experience in:
- Core responsibility of the planning, design, implementation and maintenance of both the Physical & Virtual Networks within a Global Business.
- Understanding of Cyber Security Incidents and the Emerging Threat landscape.
- Familiar with IDDatacentre Engineering, load-balancing.
- A good level of experience within Internet content delivery.
Core responsibilities will be:
- Design and implement Cyber Security/DDOS plans.
- Set up and maintain network systems (router, switch, firewall, IPS and so on)
- Planning, designing and optimizing the Global Datacentre network structure
- Build network monitoring system to monitor Physical & Virtual servers worldwide.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Client is in rapid growth phase after recent merger with Global Business. Target area is firmly within APAC Market, where they are building bespoke applications to assist with Virtualization of Networks whilst retaining their 'Startup' environment.