jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914626
Employer Ref. 3745050/001
Multiple hands-on network engineering openings with international enterprises from sourcing, utility, and financial service industries.
As a key member in the group's global network team, your main objective is to:
- Maintain the group's network platform,
- Configure/ review the network's settings,
- Assist in the planning of network strategies (e.g. HA/ DR/ BCP plans),
- To participate in network projects.
Our clients, global enterprises (Form sourcing, utility, and financial service industries), are currently hiring for a number of hands-on Senior Network Engineers/ Network Engineers for their group's global network team (Part of their IT infrastructure team). You will be covering the group's network initiatives (From routine maintenance/ monitoring to projects) by working very closely with their global network/ IT teams, as well as external vendors/ network service providers.
- Manage a regional to global-scaled network platform by performing routine maintenance and monitoring on network infrastructure/ devices
- Act as an escalation point for regional/ global network issues, and perform troubleshoot and diagnose accordingly
- Assist with the establishment/ maintenance of new policies and workflow, as well as backup/ DR strategies
- Collaborate with external vendors, network service providers, and internal global IT teams
- Participate in regional/ global infrastructure projects
- Diploma or above in IT/ Computer Science/ relative disciplines
- Holders of any network/ security certifications will be a plus (e.g. CCNP, CISSP, CCIE, etc.)
- With a minimum 5 years of relevant experience in hands-on network administration/ engineering
- Detail minded and risk averse
- Track record in project delivery and coordination
- Team player with good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese
Our clients are market leaders and enterprises from sourcing, utility, and financial service industries. They offers competitive remuneration packages and you will be working in a sizeable team along with IT professionals in a diversified and team-based environment.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Roger Hon-Kit Liu on +852 2848 9542
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk