Catalo Natural Health Foods Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997694
- Provide intensive professional consultations and recommendations to our end consumers with Company’s comprehensive range of food & health supplements in our shops and exhibitions
- Stay connected with Government’s food & health supplements related rules and regulations and take relative measures & implementations. To ensure all products and offers are compiling with TDO, UMAO and FEHD regulatory
- Participate in new product development of food & health supplements, technical research, product demand analysis, writing up product descriptions, label and packaging, doing competitive analysis and research to support claims
- Review and prepare information required for QA review on product and packaging to ensure all products and packaging meet regulatory and fulfill related compliance
- Responsible for product classification and registration for Hong Kong, China & overseas markets; Procure and compile the necessary documents for product registration and associated administrative activities related to product registration
- Responsible for routine Frontline and Key retailers training
- Participate in promotional materials development, writing upleaflets, inserts, selling sheets, catalogue and newsletter
- Degree holder preferably in Food Science, Nutrition or Dietetics related field
- At least 6 years relevant experience in nutrition consultation or product development experience in food & health supplements industry
- Relevant working experience in FMCG industry will be an advantage
- Caring, proactive, responsible and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We offer an attractive remuneration package, benefits and career advancement opportunities. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary and availability by mail or by clicking “Apply Now” button:
Human Resources Department
7/F, Contempo Place, 81 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong.
Applicants not hearing from us within 8 weeks may consider their applicants unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the selection process.
(Personal data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used only for recruitment purpose)
For more information, please visit our website at catalo.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Catalo Natural Health Foods Limited
About Catalo Natural Health Foods Limited
CATALO is a recognized market leader in providing high quality natural health foods that fit around the busy lifestyles of modern day consumers. Apart from our use of high quality, branded natural ingredients, stringent manufacturing processes and powerful marketing strategies, we also offer a diverse range of health supplement products making us one of Hong Kong’s largest, most trusted brands.
At CATALO, our employees are our most important asset, and we strive to help all employees grow and reach out into their full potential with our full support. As a company constantly researching and developing new products, we offer a rewarding career at the cutting edge of this industry. Explore current openings at CATALO here and discover how your skills and interests can develop within that CATALO family.