Pasona Asia Co., Limited is the pioneer Japanese recruitment firm in Hong Kong since 1984. It has established strong reputation for providing high quality candidates to major Japanese companies in Asia.
With offices in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Taiwan, Guangzhou and Shanghai, Pasona Asia is always committed to deliver unique and excellence recruitment consulting service to our business partners and candidates. Our specialists with solid experience in consultancy do not only select the most suitable candidates for the clients but also find the right career path for the candidates. From clerical to senior business executives search, we deliver the best.
For more information, please visit "www.pasona.com.hk".
Please send your CV to "firstname.lastname@example.org" or FAX 2890 8553
Japanese Speaking Senior Officer (Corporate Risk Management)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918163
Employer Ref. AC23063
Our client, a reputable Japanese bank, is seeking for a high-calibre professional to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Provide assistance to management and handle multi-field tasks in operational risk management for Hong Kong Branch as well as East Asia branches
- Assist in conducting analysis and prepare reports on regulations for Singapore Head Office
- Assist in preparation of general risk reports in East Asia for the management of Japan Head Office
- Translation between Japanese and English (mainly from Japanese into English)
- Collect relevant information in Hong Kong and PRC
- Occasionally business trip to Singapore or the other Asian countries may be required in the future
- University graduate or above
- At least 2-3 years working experience in Japanese companies is a must. Working experience in Bank or financial institutes is highly advantageous. Risk management experience is preferred but not a must
- Willing to learn about Risk Management and to be a generalist in operational risk management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Supportive, sensible, mature, stable, good team player and hardworking
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Japanese is a must. Chinese language skill is advantageous
- Proficiency in PC skill (e.g. MS Office)
**Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only**
**Interested parties please send resume in "ENGLISH" with CURRENT & EXPECTED salary and DATE OF AVAILABILITY