Talent Axis Management Consulting Group Limited
We are expert in Talent Management solutions. Headquartered in Hong Kong, Talent Axis is a specialized recruitment firm providing service to financial institutes, commercial & industrial sectors, as well as IT & T, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
Senior Officer/Assistant Manager, IT Audit (Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831412
Our client, a reputable bank, is seeking Senior Officer/Assistant Manager, to join their IT Audit Team. Focusing on IT Audit, candidate is responsible for:
- Conducting IT audits, reviewing IT related projects and system/security administration function for the whole Banking group
- Ensuring the quality of audit, preparing audit reports, presenting investigation findings and offering recommendations to various business units.
- Identifying irregularities/errors in audit review process, ensuring the corrective actions are followed through.
- Enforcing audit standards, preparing policies, procedures and manuals in accordance with internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Providing audit assistance to external auditors or regulators whenever required.
- Coaching, coordinating and leading team members to complete the audit assignments timely
- University degree in Accounting, Computer Science or related disciplines, with CISA or CISSP
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience, preferably in IT audit and in banking sector. Big Four candidates are also welcome.
- Knowledge in various platforms, including Mainframe, AS400, Unix, NT and networking
- In-depth knowledge of accounting, audit and regulatory requirements in banking industry
- A good team player with strong analytical and communication skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese)
Interested candidates please forward your resume (in MS Word format) together with current and expected salary details by pressing "Apply Now" button