Cathay United Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Taiwan’s largest financial group Cathay Financial Holdings. The Bank’s Hong Kong branch is currently looking for a Senior Officer / Assistant Manager for its Operations department. The candidate will be part of the Settlement team that provides support to our Global Markets business and our Private Wealth Management business. This is an opportunity for professional who would like to grow his/her career with a bank which is currently expanding its presence in Asia, especially Hong Kong.
Senior Officer / Assistant Manager - Settlement
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919461
- University graduate with 6 years or more experience in back office operations in a financial institution (preferably investment bank) and at least 2 years in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of the full settlement cycle of capital markets products and private banking products. For example, FX/MM products, options, derivatives, structured products, securities, bonds and funds.
- Team spirit, good interpersonal, communication and organization skill
- Knowledge and experience in market systems like SWIFT, RTGS, Creation-Online, Summit,
- Fluency in both spoken and written English, and good command of Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Versatile in Microsoft Office, i.e. EXCEL and WORD.
- Besides day-to-day support, represent the team to participate and contribute in related projects and conduct UAT
- Prepare, review and update SOP
- Provide guidance and coaching to junior members
- Make constructive and practical suggestion to enhance operational workflow and reduce operational risks
- Co-ordinate with other departments, as well as head office on various issues
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefit.