United Overseas Bank Ltd
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Do you have what it takes to shape the future of Asia?
As a leading bank in Asia-Pacific, we offer challenges and opportunities to meet your career aspirations. At UOB, we are dedicated to make big impression in the region. As a team, we know we will make a difference and shape Asia’s future. We seek passionate dynamic and driven individuals towards performance excellence.
Join us. Take up the challenge as we make our mark in Asia.
Senior Officer, Business Support - Commercial Banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997683
- Assist to produce performance management report of the marketing teams
- Provide administrative support to the marketing teams
- Coordinate the operations of CMB with other counterparty departments
- Provide customer service to customer
- To assist to the Customer onboarding procedure, including but not limit to KYC, Account opening documentations and offer letter and related legal documents
- Assist to obtain the required data for business planning
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Admin. or relevant concentrations
- At least 5 years banking experience. Experience in customer service/Middle Office/business support is preferable
- Good understanding in Banking operations and policies
- Able to communicate with different internal counterparties in relation to CMB daily operation
- Strong interpersonal and computer skills in MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Customer-oriented and a team player
- Language proficiency in English / Mandarin / Cantonese