SENIOR OFFICER, CLAIMS
FTLife Insurance Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922179
- Assesses accident and medical claims within the authority, and to make suggestions to the superior on claims beyond the authority
- Follows up pending cases regularly
- Follows through the required actions as stated on the claims assessment worksheet
- Conducts thorough investigation of suspicious abuse claims through various means
- Drafts outward correspondence regarding claim matters for the approval of superior
- Handles inquiries from agents and clients and refer cases to superior whenever cases cannot be resolved immediately
- Monitors the TAT of cheque issuance
- Handles administrative tasks
- F7 and above
- 8 years’ relevant working experience in Claims Department
- Sound knowledge of insurance product of claims management
- PC literate in Word, Excel & Chinese word processing
** Candidate with less experience may be considered for junior level
We offer attractive fringe benefits, including 5-day work week, group medical & life insurance,and career prospect to the right candidates. Write to us with your resume, expected salary and contact phone numbers to: Human Resources Department, FTLife Insurance Company Limited,28/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2836-5365 or click Apply Now.
Please visit our Website at www.ftlife.com.hk for Company information.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 2 years after completion of the recruitment exercise. (Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to FTLife Insurance Company Limited
About FTLife Insurance Company Limited
FTLife Insurance Company Limited (“FTLife”) is one of Hong Kong's largest life insurance companies. Capitalising on a heritage of professionalism and excellence in serving clients, FTLife seeks to become a leading insurance group in Asia. It serves individual and institutional clients from a diverse portfolio of financial protection and wealth management products. FTLife aims to excel by cultivating lasting relationships, and dedicates itself to providing clients with best-of-breed financial services to help them lead fulfilling lives.
We offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities. We look forward to receiving your application for the following job opening.