Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 23 million insurance customers and have £457 billion of assets under management as at 30 June 2014. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Senior Officer, Computer Operation (Ref:IT-SO-161805)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831064
Employer Ref. IT-SO-161805
- Assist Computer Operation team to review application team’s requests, changes and operation production incidents.
- Handle day to day computer operation activities
- Provide 7 x 24 hours of support service
- Provide comment/feedback for the projects to fulfill the computer operation requirements
- Perform batch jobs scheduling and output according to defined requirement from application teams and users.
- Provide batch jobs execution time and elapsed time for support team to perform batch jobs performance tuning.
- Assist computer operation to develop processes and procedures and enforce computer operation team to follow the agreed procedures.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in Information Technology with at least 2 years of Data Centre experience
- Experience in multi-international companies in Financial Industry
- Solid experience in computer operation services, problem and change management and outsourcing vendor management
- Strong leadership skills, computer operation management, outsource vendor managementand people management skills
- Excellent in communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to master wide range of knowledge on computer operation, programs/patches deployment, job scheduling, batch printing, data centre facility, operation acceptance, incident and problem management
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
To apply: https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk/jobsearch/JobDetail.aspx?jobID=142950&pre=Y&lang=en
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.