Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited (“ICBC (Asia)”) is a licensed bank incorporated in Hong Kong. It has 59 retail outlets (including 28 “Elite Club” Wealth Management Centres) and 3 commercial business centres in Hong Kong. It is engaged in commercial banking, investment banking and other financial services including securities, insurance and funds, with a focus on commercial and retail banking as well as financial market related businesses. The total assets of ICBC (Asia) amounted to HK$798.7 billion at the end of 2016. Chinese Mercantile Bank and ICBC (Asia) Investment Management Company Limited, two wholly-owned subsidiaries of ICBC (Asia), are specialized in RMB services in Mainland China and the investment management businesses with a focus on Asia respectively. ICBC (Asia) is the flagship of overseas banking business of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (“ICBC”) – currently the largest commercial bank in China.
Senior Officer – Corporate Banking 1 Department (Ref: CR1-SO-ML-JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005430363
Employer Ref. CR1-SO-ML-JDB
- Provide sales services to customers including account openings, AML checking, deposit quotation, remittance & banking
- Coordinate and track internal business reporting of the business unit
- Cross-sell bank’s customer products, if any, to potential customers
- Act as coordinator for the Department to liaise with customers and other departments in daily operations
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- University graduate with major in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in banking operations.
- Familiar with trade finance, loans administration, or cash management products. Marketing or customer service experience is preferable
- Good business sense, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature and self-driven
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Conversant in MS Office Applications
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
** For easy reading, resumes in MS Word format are highly appreciated **
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.