jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994766
Employer Ref. 17 / SO – CC – 006K
The applicant must possess
- a recognised degree in marketing / communications / business administration or other related discipline;
- a minimum of 5 years post-qualification work experience in corporate marketing and event management;
- proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft applications, Chinese word processing and website management;
- excellent project management and interpersonal skills;
- meticulous, proactive and flexible character, with a "can-do" attitude and be a good team player;
- ability in time management and work independently under pressure; and
- good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
- to initiate and implement publicity campaigns, such as advertising campaigns, corporate events, site visits, ad hoc events, etc;
- to co-ordinate with various vendors for the production of publicity materials (including TV commercials) and the smooth arrangements of publicity campaigns;
- to formulate effective promotional strategies with specific target audience, ranging from industry stakeholders to members of general public;
- to act as an ambassador to promote the CIC and the construction industry;
- to provide a full range of support and execution for various events and promotional activities; and
- carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the CIC.
The position is on a renewable fixed-term contract (subject to performance and operational needs) for a period of 2 years.
Please send an updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations, current and expected salary together with a covering letter stating one’s suitability for the job and quoting the job reference number (17 / SO – CC – 006K) by Apply now or by mail to the address below on or before 26 January 2017. For further details on CIC please refer to website: http://www.cic.hk.
Manager - Human Resources
Construction Industry Council
38/F, COS Centre
56 Tsun Yip Street
Kwun Tong, Kowloon
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Construction Industry Council
About Construction Industry Council