Senior Officer, Corporate Communications
Esquel Enterprises Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146565
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting Senior Manager to execute communications activities with high quality and efficiency.
- Assist in formulation and execution of communications strategies for the Group
- Prepare, translate and proof read written communications in English and Chinese including executive speeches, marketing collaterals, internal announcements and other communications materials
- Handle media enquiries and interviews
- Work with IT and digital content team to ensure consistent messages are delivered at multiple communication platforms including corporate website and social media channels
- Assist in execution of corporate and ad-hoc events/projects
- Support and assist business units to ensure consistent corporate messages are delivered
- University degree holder in Communications, Translations, Journalism or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience in corporate communication and/or journalism, either in-house or with an agency
- Experience in copywriting will be a definite advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, attention to detail
- Self-motivated, good team player and able to work under pressure
- Occasional business travel whenever necessary
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Manager
About Esquel Enterprises Limited
Esquel Group is a global, vertically integrated one-stop service provider of textiles and apparel, employing more than 58,000 employees worldwide.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 20 plants and merchandising offices in 8 countries including mainland China, Japan, Malaysia, Mauritius, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, UK and USA.
At Esquel, we believe that every single employee has the potential to be an agent of positive change. We practice what we believe to be responsible and sustainable, and be a catalyst for change in our industry and the communities where we are active.