Senior Officer – Corporate Communications - Group Public Relations (for Employer Branding)
A.S. Watson Group (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997289
We are looking for a candidate to work closely with core group function teams to:
- Coordinate staff survey to understand the needs of branding for the corporation’s international presence in Asia & Europe
- Manage agency to formulate an unique employer branding programme
- Rollout branding programme internally and externally
- Be guardian of the global employer branding
- Organise for corporate communications and PR activities for internal and external parties.
- Handle media enquiries, general complaints and enquiries.
- 3-4 years of corporate communications experience, specialisation in internal communications is an advantage, preferably in a sizable company.
- Good writing skills for corporate collaterals and speech
- Sound knowledge in social media landscape in HK, administrator experience of social media is essential
- Experience in project and event management, background from agency or agency management experience
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.
- Experience in web / digital projects is an added advantage
- Independent contributor, results driven, dynamic with passion for excellence
- Proficiency in MS Office including PowerPoint, Excel and Chinese typing
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to A.S. Watson Group (HK) Limited
About A.S. Watson Group (HK) Limited
Established in Hong Kong in 1841, A.S. Watson Group is the largest international health and beauty retailer in Asia and Europe with 12,400 stores in 25 markets. Each week, over 28 million customers and members shopped with our 13 retail brands in stores and on digital stores around the world.
With over 120,000 employees worldwide, including 12,800 in Hong Kong, A.S. Watson Group is also a member of the world renowned multinational conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings Limited, which has major interests in ports and related services; retail; infrastructure; energy and telecommunications in over 50 countries.
We would like to invite high calibre candidates to apply for the following position: