Mizuho Bank, Ltd
The Mizuho Financial Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the world with over 56,000 staff working in approximately 920 offices in 35 countries.
As a member of the Group, Mizuho Bank Ltd. has a long-term commitment to the Hong Kong market. With a strong global connection and a workforce of over 600 staff, Mizuho Bank Ltd. Hong Kong Branch, is able to help corporations in Hong Kong to expand their business worldwide. Our clients comprise Japanese and non-Japanese corporations including PRC related ones, financial institutions, government and quasi-government organizations, etc. We provide a full spectrum of corporate banking services to our customers including syndication loans, treasury, transaction banking, financial advisory, project finance, merger and acquisition, leveraged finance, structured finance, etc.
We provide unparalleled opportunities to our employees. What sets us apart from other banks as an employer is the breadth of experiences we offer our employees. Joining Mizuho is an opportunity to broaden your horizons and do something meaningful. As a part of our business plan, we are looking for pro-active and self-motivated professionals to fill the following vacancy:
Senior Officer – Credit Analyst, Local Corporates & MNC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915178
Employer Ref. JD/CAC/281116
- Support and work closely with relationship managers to achieve the business targets;
- Prepare various kinds of credit proposals (new, renewal, amendment & waiver) including financial analysis, cash flow modeling and industry analysis;
- Handle all credit related matters including review of latest financials, credit rating, loan review to ensure that all relevant activities are in compliance with the requirement of the Bank and regulatory authority;
- Attend to documentation matters of existing and new transactions after approval;
- Constantly monitor the existing credit commitments and identify potential credit issues, as well as recommend and implement appropriate actions accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines; with CFA, CPA or HKAB qualifications an advantage;
- Minimum 2 years’ credit analysis and credit proposal preparation experience covering local corporates and MNC;
- Strong financial analysis and financial projection skills with sound product and industry knowledge;
- Fluent spoken and written English, Mandarin would be a plus;
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
We offer attractive remuneration packages and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with current and expected salary, as well as your earliest date available for employment in your application.
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence, and will be used for recruitment purpose only.