Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
Senior Officer, HR Relationship Management (Ref: HRA16-0127-08)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998161
Employer Ref. Ref: HRA16-0127-08
Provide full spectrum of HR services including but not limited to recruitment & selection, manpower planning, performance management and administrative support to the designated divisions/departments
- Assist in the day-to-day HR operations and maintenance of the HRMS
- Assist in the employee relations, annual exercise and ad hoc projects as and when required
Degree holder in Human Resources Management or a related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ solid experience in HR operations preferably in sizable organization
- Well-versed in the employment related ordinances in Hong Kong
- Hands-on experience in PeopleSoft HRMS would be a definite advantage
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attentive to details and able to work independently
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Human Resources Officer
Interested parties please apply online via www.hongkongairport.com/careers
Closing date: 26 January 2017
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.