Senior Officer, Human Resources (Account Servicing / Business Partner)
Wharf T&T Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834502
Employer Ref. JD/BL/1810/070401
To cope with our business expansion, a new headcount will be added to our Human Resources Division. The successful candidate will take an account servicing/business partner role on an assigned portfolio to deliver staffing services to line departments and subsidiary companies.
- Partner with senior executives and line managers on manpower planning, organization structuring, talent acquisition and retention, and performance management
- Provide professional HR advice and solutions on staffing matters
- Liaise with internal HR teams on compensation and benefits as well as training and development to support the business needs of line departments
- Produce staffing reports and participate in HR policy development and execution
- Take part in HR projects and ad hoc tasks as assigned
- University degree in human resources management, business administration or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years' solid experience in talent acquisition / account servicing
- Experience in information technology industries is an asset
- Proactive, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Good presentation, communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration package including 5-day week will be offered to the right candidates. Please send your resume with expected salary through "Apply Now", or by post to Human Resources Manager, Wharf T&T Limited, 9/F, KITEC, 1 Trademart Drive, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months. Your application may be forwarded to any companies within The Wharf Group for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wharf T&T Limited
About Wharf T&T Limited
Wharf T&T is a core member of the Wharf Group and a leading ICT service provider in Hong Kong focusing on the business sector. Backed by the state-of-the-art fibre-optic network, Wharf T&T possesses strong system integration capabilities and offers a full suite of professional ICT services to enable customers’ businesses.
To cope with our rapid growth, we invite talented professionals like YOU to join us.