Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Senior Officer, Human Resources (Ref:HR-SO-161847)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920332
Employer Ref. HR-SO-161847
Working Location: Hong Kong
To handle payroll processing, retirement plan administration and tax filing accurately, timely and in compliance with the legal requirements.
- Handle payroll processing (including data entry and calculation) of monthly payroll and final payment accurately and timely.Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports for analysis and management review.
- Provide support to the administration of member enrollment, termination & transfer of retirement plans.
- Assist in handling annual tax filing and the administration of rental reimbursement scheme (including application & claim process).
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in sizable organizations
- Well versed in local employment ordinance
- Solid knowledge in tax reporting
- Hands-on experience in HRIS and payroll system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, particularly in MS Excel
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
If interested, please press Apply Now for application.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.