Senior Officer, Human Resources (Staffing)
Esquel Enterprises Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993246
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the full spectrum of recruitment and selection process and its related activities
- Build and manage relationship with business partners to ascertain their needs and recommend effective human resources strategies to support their staffing needs
- Implement recruitment strategies to support business growth as well as promoting / maintaining our employer branding
- Identify effective and efficient recruitment channels, manage recruitment vendor relationship
- Assist to handle mass recruitment projects as assigned such as management trainee and internship recruitment
- Make recommendations on improving the recruitment and other human resources process
- Arrange work visa application, accommodation and relocation arrangement for international assignees
- Provide support in organizing staff functions such as new hire orientation and annual dinner
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience in human resources field, experience in recruitment required
- Experience in MT / internship recruitment preferable
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other employment related ordinances
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good team player with effective communication, interpersonal and marketing skills
- Good time management skills and capable of multi-tasking
- Able to work with all levels and perform under pressure
We offer 5-day work week. Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Learn about Esquel and its eCulture values at www.esquel.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
About Esquel Enterprises Limited
Esquel Group is a global, vertically integrated one-stop service provider of textiles and apparel, employing more than 58,000 employees worldwide.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 20 plants and merchandising offices in 8 countries including mainland China, Japan, Malaysia, Mauritius, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, UK and USA.
At Esquel, we believe that every single employee has the potential to be an agent of positive change. We practice what we believe to be responsible and sustainable, and be a catalyst for change in our industry and the communities where we are active.