MassMutual Financial Group, one of the world’s largest and most diversified global financial services organizations, is a marketing designation for the Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) and its affiliates.
With US$642 billion assets under management1, we have a worldwide operations network of more than 1,800 offices in the U.S.A., South America, Europe and Asia, serving 13 million customers. As one of the “FIVE Largest US Life Insurance Companies”2, MassMutual enjoys exceptionally high financial ratings from major ratings agencies, including A.M. Best Company "A++", Fitch Ratings "AA+" and Standard & Poor's "AA+" rating3.
As the group’s flagship company in the Asia region, MassMutual Asia Ltd. now invites dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join and grow with us.
Senior Officer – Marketing (HR013/09)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782303
Employer Ref. HR013/09
- Responsible for marketing and corporate communications activities, including copywriting, publication of marketing materials and corporate literature;
- Organize and execute marketing events and campaigns to achieve the objectives set under the company's marketing strategies;
- Assist in organizing customer and corporate events, managing the event logistics and attendance;
- Provide other administrative support as assigned by supervisors.
- University degree preferably in journalism, marketing or business, with 5 years’ working experience;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English, and with strong presentation skills;
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits, including 5-day work, medical, life insurance, annual leave, pension scheme, training subsidies, etc. will be offered to this permanent appointment. Interested parties please fax full resume, with academic results (i.e. HKCEE, HKALE), current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager at 2524-9926 or by clicking "Apply Now". All information received will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Figure as of December 31, 2015.
- Ranked according to the aggregate results of “Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual)” and "Insurance Life, Health (Stock)" on the total revenues for 2015, based on the FORTUNE 500 as published on June 15, 2016.
- All financial ratings are assigned to Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company. Ratings as of July 1, 2016. Ratings are subject to change.