Hong Kong Golf & Tennis Academy Management Co. Ltd
Hong Kong Golf & Tennis Academy Management Company Limited (HKGTA) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a Hong Kong well-known listed company, a new standard of golf and tennis academy: with golf and tennis as the key focus, to achieve betterment (skills and well-being) and enjoy. With our world-class coaches and committed team members, learners can enjoy an unparalleled excitement inside our campus.
Believing that people are our most valuable asset for the continued success, we cordially invite self-motivated team players to join us.
Senior Officer / Officer - Guest Services
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999587
- To provide professional and high quality customer services to guests
- To carry out daily front desk duties, guests' check-in and check-out procedure, reservation, telephone answering in an effective and efficient way
- To handle and follow up guests’ requests, complaints and inquiries
- To provide administrative support, i.e. preparation of reports
- Assist in ad hoc assignments as and when require
- Diploma holder in Hospitality, Tourism Management or related disciplines
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in luxury residential / hotel / clubhouse
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Service-oriented, pleasant, good communications and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Officer - Guest Services
We offer attractive salary & fringe benefits to successful candidate. Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Human Resources Manager, or click the button "APPLY NOW" shown below to send your application via email.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)