Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 23 million insurance customers and have £457 billion of assets under management as at 30 June 2014. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Senior Officer, Product Marketing (Ref:MKT-SO-161815)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830818
Employer Ref. MKT-SO-161815
Working Location: Hong Kong
- Assist to develop compelling proposition and communicate the key benefits in clear and customer-friendly language with important terms and conditions included. Manage external creative agencies / suppliers to develop impactful and professional materials supported by user-friendly design and layout development.
- Take part in the Customer Centric Communications (CCC) project by developing high quality and easy-to-understand communication materials, including product brochure and video script.
- Participate in the regulatory and ad hoc projects and assist develop strategic documents and presentations for internal stakeholders.
- Degree holder, preferably major in Marketing / Communications / Business
- Minimum 3 years of related experience gained in Insurance / Financial industry
- Solid experience in implementation of customer promotions and marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing materials production
- Life insurance product knowledge is preferable
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good inter-personal skill and able to work in a fast-paced business environment
- Able to meet tight timeline
- Organised, proactive and detail-minded team player
- Proficient in PC applications, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
To apply: https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk/jobsearch/JobDetail.aspx?jobID=145034
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.