Headstart Group Ltd. is Hong Kong’s and Macau’s leading English educational institution. We are dynamic, driven and full of energy. We offer bespoke curriculum design and development services, in-class and after-school English programmes, teacher training and native English-speaking teacher recruitment and management services for our clients who range from kindergartens to universities.
One important function of the Quality Management Department is quality control of the teaching team. As we are accountable to our clients and our students, teacher quality is of paramount importance. That does not mean we need to be stiff or stern, on the contrary, we need to be inclusive, warm, caring and understanding. After all, we all work together as one big team. The key to performing this function well is to carry out clear, prompt and effective communication with teachers. This position is most suitable for candidates who are mature, action-oriented and have excellent communication skill. Past teaching professional or office supervisor should see this as a step-up to a potential managerial position. Please refer to the information below for more details.
Senior Officer, Quality Management Division
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918736
- Assist the whole quality control process
- Conduct class observations and teacher evaluation
- Conduct corporate briefing to new teachers
- Help develop teacher training workshop and its structure
Required Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree holder in HR, business administration, language, communication or related field
- Excellent communication skill
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Prior working experience in the education industry an advantage
- 10-18 days annual leave
- Birthday leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, funeral leave, study leave
- Great career progression opportunity
- Medical insurance
- Education subsidy
- Transportation allowance
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Discretionary year-end bonus
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume stating the position, current and expected salary and availability through the “APPLY NOW” button.
To know more about Headstart Group, please visit our website: http://www.headstartgroup.co
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and is only used for employment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks, may consider their application unsuccessful.