Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
Senior Officer, Retail (RAD16-0571)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918065
- Support retail operation management including site inspection, contract administration, licensees’ business and performance monitoring
- Handle licensees’ fitting out works including inaugural meetings, permit application, fitting out plan submission, and liaison with various parties
- Prepare tender and license award documents
- Conduct market research and pre-marketing of shops
- Coordinate with internal departments on project status update
- Perform ad hoc duties as required
- Degree holder in Building Services, Marketing, Management or Business related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years’ leasing or related experience preferably in sizable developer firms
- Proactive, flexible and able to meet tight deadline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing