Senior Officer-Sales Development (Jaguar Land Rover)
British Motors Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005221032
- Manage and analyze sales and market data of automotive industry for strategic planning
Assist in generating sales and promotion ideas for sales growth
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for various sales projects
- Assist in operation of car shows and sales events
- Monitor and improve Sales Department KPIs and IA+ performance
- Coordinate and handle ad hoc projects and campaigns as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or related disciplines
5 years' work experience in sales development or automotive field
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Out-going personality with innovative mindset
- Good team player and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent command of PC applications and experience in statistical analysis
Holder of valid driving license will be an added advantage
*Candidate with more experience will be considered as Officer-Sales Development
We offer year-end bonus and medical scheme to the right candidate. Please send full detailed resume with contact telephone number, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Division, British Motors Limited, 11/F, Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong OR through online application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed after 3 months. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to British Motors Limited
About British Motors Limited
Being One of Us
People are at the heart of who we are, how we think & how we act !
British Motors Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Inchcape Plc. We provide a complete automotive solution to our customers ranging from Sales, Aftersales, Vehicle Financing and Insurance services.
Our team is comprised of highly engaged individuals who share the same vision of continuously driving the group to becoming the world’s most customer centric automotive retailer group.
To cope with the continuous growth and development of the business, we are now inviting high-calibre persons to apply for the following position: