JETCO SYSTEMS LTD
We are a consortium of over 30 banks in Hong Kong and Macau, and operating an inter-bank Automated Teller Machine (“ATM”) network, Internet Payment Gateway Service and Mobile Payment Service for our member banks. We have been a certificate holder of ISO 27001 and compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ("PCI DSS") for more than 8 years. Please visit www.jetco.com.hk for more information.
SENIOR OFFICER, SECURITY MANAGEMENT
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832954
- Review the development and enforcement of information security policy with government regulations and international standard such as PCI DSS, ISO27001, VISA, MasterCard, UPI, etc.;
- Security infrastructure design, implementation and monitoring of existing systems and new initiate service such as fraud solution;
- Provide security advice and recommendation for both internal and external business partners;
- Enforce information security policy and standard on both areas of physical and logical are in place for the company;
- Security alerts review and customizations;
- Regular review and monitoring all security related devices such as the card access system, CCTV, IDS, IPS, firewalls, etc.;
- Vulnerability management, such as patching review, penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, etc.;
- Restricted items management and administration, such as keys, tokens and passwords;
- Provide support for system drill, security incident handling and reporting;
- Provide security related training programs such as the security guard and staff awareness training;
- Proactively work with vendors to understanding the up-to-update related security technology for the possible implementation of projects; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Possess a bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline;
- At least 5 years of experience on IT security design, implementation, maintenance of security infrastructure;
- At least 5 years of experience on IT security review, monitoring, management of information security policy and standard;
- Experience in banking or financial industry is preferred;
- CISSP, CISA/CISM or other security certification/accreditation is a must;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-tasks, balancing competing priorities; and
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
We offer competitive remuneration package and career prospect to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please apply with full resume with current and expected salary to:
SENIOR MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES
JOINT ELECTRONIC TELLER SERVICES LIMITED
35/F., SUNLIGHT TOWER,
248 QUEEN’S ROAD EAST,
WAN CHAI, HONG KONG.
(Or Click "APPLY NOW" Below)
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. We are an equal opportunities employer.