JETCO SYSTEMS LTD
We are a consortium of over 30 banks in Hong Kong and Macau, and operating an inter-bank Automated Teller Machine (“ATM”) network, Internet Payment Gateway Service and Mobile Payment Service for our member banks. We have been a certificate holder of ISO 27001 and compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ("PCI DSS") for more than 8 years. Please visit www.jetco.com.hk for more information.
SENIOR OFFICER, SECURITY MANAGEMENT
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915207
- Supervise and monitor the security management team to design, develop, implement and maintain the security infrastructure in the Corporation to ensure the compliance with government regulations and international standards such as HKMA, VISA, ISO27001, PCI DSS, etc.
- Perform risk assessment and provide advises to mitigate the risk and to improve security infrastructure in the Corporation
- Assist the manager to formulate the security policies, standards and procedures
- Manage and review all security related devices, equipment and network perimeter services
- Take up related duties and ad-hoc projects as required
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, preferably with relevant professional qualifications such as CISA and CISSP
- At least 7 years of experience in security administration, managing security services and devices
- Minimum 2 years in supervisory role
- Experience in security infrastructure design, cyber-security management and penetration test in the banking / financial environment will be an advantage
- Mature, independent, good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and career prospect to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please apply with full resume with current and expected salary to:
SENIOR MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES
JOINT ELECTRONIC TELLER SERVICES LIMITED
35/F., SUNLIGHT TOWER,
248 QUEEN’S ROAD EAST,
WAN CHAI, HONG KONG.
(Or Click "APPLY NOW" Below)
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. We are an equal opportunities employer.