Senior Officer - Travel Claims
QBE Hongkong & Shanghai Insurance Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836819
- Handle Travel Insurance claims within delegated authority according to company policies
- Maintain daily operations of the team to ensure consistent, accurate and fair claims processing in a high level of integrity
- Quickly respond to and resolve complaints within the agreed service standards. Take immediate corrective actions when necessary
- Upkeep the claim status and undertake periodical reviews
- Handle customer enquiries and follow-ups
- Tertiary graduate with professional qualifications in insurance or related disciplines
- Preferably with 5 years' working experience in handling travel insurance claims
- Strong analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and meet service standards
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer
Interested candidates please email us your full resume with current and expected remuneration package & available date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data collected will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 24 months from the date of receipt.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.qbe.com.hk/career-opportunities.html
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to QBE Hongkong & Shanghai Insurance Limited
About QBE Hongkong & Shanghai Insurance Limited
QBE Hongkong and Shanghai Insurance Limited (QBE-HKSI) is a joint venture between QBE Insurance Group and China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited. As part of QBE Group’s Emerging Markets Division, QBE-HKSI delivers insurance solutions to deal with complex risk exposures. The company has been ranked the No. 1 leader in Employee's Compensation business for three consecutive years from 2012 to 2014.
QBE Emerging Markets Division has operations in 23 markets in Asia Pacific and Latin America. Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, the QBE Insurance Group is one of the world’s top 20 general insurance and reinsurance companies.