jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919849
Employer Ref. 506540/001
Our client is one of the largest global textile manufacturing company. The client porfolio of the company involves multiple MNC or luxery brands. Their Treasury team is looking for an Senior Officer to join their team to cope with the expansion.
- Reporting to the Treasury Manager or Associate Director (Group level)
- Assist or support treasury projects, reenginering process or treaury management system enhancement
- Perform daily or monthly cash flow management and to prepare monthly settlement
- Handle banking or related treasury tasks.
- Prepare data analysis, FX report and rate management
- Review loan documents and financing arrangement
- Perform ad hoc tasks assigned by the management level
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- At least 2 years of treasury or cash management experience
- Familiar with treasury system, loan terms and structures, cash flow forecast and management reporting
- Strong analytical skills and sound business judgement for effective decision making
- Self motivated person with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and team player
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Chinese
Successful candidate will receive attractive salary package and excellent career path.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.