Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
Senior Operation Officer, Standards & Service Delivery
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915596
Employer Ref. AIRF16-0581-J-01
- Assist in conducting franchisee audits to ensure franchisees/ licensees are providing services in compliance with statutory requirements and aerodrome licensing operations & safety standards
- Administer the quarterly manual update and review programmes on franchisee/ licensee SOPs
- Manage the theme-based inspection programme on franchisees’/ licensees’ SOPs
- Assist in conducting airside incident investigations
- Follow up on implementation of recommendations from airside incident investigations to prevent recurrence of similar incidents
- Promote aerodrome safety through implementation of accident prevention programme with the airside community
- Maintain completeness and updated of documents in the technical library in accordance with the aerodrome licensing requirement
- Prepare documents for airside incident investigations, franchisee audits, etc
- Degree holder in aviation, logistics or related disciplines with at least 2 years’ relevant working experience or secondary level education with 7 years’ relevant working experience
- Prepared to work on shift duties
- Team player with pleasant personality and good interpersonal skill. Detail-oriented, responsible, enthusiastic and motivated
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage
- Good PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese processing. Competency in other software is an advantage
- Must possess a valid HK driving license with Class 1 endorsement for manual transmission cars. With other class entitlements will be an advantage
Interested parties please click here to submit your application on-line.
Closing date: 11 December 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.