SENIOR OPERATIONS OFFICER
WHARF CHINA ESTATES LIMITED 九龍倉中國置業有限公司
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997908
- To provide support to team members in relation to PRC retail projects operations and coordination
- Coordinate with teams for handover / pre-opening / monitoring of various mega retail projects in PRC and compile business report for management’s review
- Prepare and organise project related document including but not limited to project status presentation, meeting minutes, project budget and expenses tracker
- Liaise with internal departments and external parties for Business Intelligence Projects supporting corporate strategy and growth
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Facility Management or related disciplines with at least 5 years’ experience in retail operations, preferably gained in shopping mall
- Well-organized and good at working under pressure and tight schedule
- Detail-minded with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Speaking Putonghua is a must
- Based in Hong Kong and frequent travel to PRC cities is necessary
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Operations Officer / Assistant Operations Officer
We offer competitive remuneration package that commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary to the above email address.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policy which is available upon request.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to WHARF CHINA ESTATES LIMITED 九龍倉中國置業有限公司
About WHARF CHINA ESTATES LIMITED 九龍倉中國置業有限公司
WHARF CHINA ESTATES LIMITED is the China property arm of The Wharf Group. The Wheelock and Wharf Group presently owns a development land bank and investment properties in more than 10 major China cities with an attributable GFA of nearly 100 million square feet. The Group operates prime Times Square and IFS developments in major cities including Shanghai, Chongqing, Chengdu, Wuhan and Dalian, and there are more than 20 other projects under different stages of development.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career!
We sincerely invite high caliber, committed and professional candidates who are intelligent, dynamic and with good business acumen to join us. Interested parties are invited to send full resume to email@example.com.