Senior Packaging Designer / Studio Manager
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781184
Experienced Packaging Artworker who would like to work in an International Company? Or if you are a Senior Packaging Designer wanting to step up as a Studio Manager? This might be the perfect role for you.
- Competitive salary package
- Dynamic international working culture
- Work-life balance
- Liaise with the rest of the of Design team to build high quality packaging artwork from detailed brand guidelines, and to solve any production or print-related issues
- Ability to create various artwork and to make them print-ready by reviewing and following (potentially fine-tuning) templates and instructions from clients
- Make sure work produced are within the parameters set by the printer
- Fine-tune or retouching/clean up images using Photoshop
- Assisting in any additional duties assign related to packaging and Quality issue
Are you right?
- High Diploma of Graphic Design/Art Design or above level.
- Min. 3 years experience in graphic/ packaging artwork with at least 1 year of reprographic experience
- Comprehensive understanding of printing processes, ideally with knowledge on various materials processed used in packaging production
- The ability to understand and follow corporate guidelines, and work within the boundaries of the brand guidelines and limitations of printing processes
- Strong design software skills: CS, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and more
- Proven ability or experience in communicating with factories and/or printing houses
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects within timeframe and budget
- Ability work perform independently and work well in within a team
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English. Mandarin an added advantage.
- Senior Artworker with great passion and leadership will be considered as Studio Manager
If you are an experience packaging Artworker looking for an opportunity to grow with a large international agency, get in touch with Become today!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Become Recruitment
About Become Recruitment
Since 1997, we’ve been bringing our clients from across the creative industry the talented people they’re looking for.
Creatives, digital gurus, artworkers, production people, account handling wizards… our team expertly recruits for the roles that keep the creative process turning.
The key to our success is all in the approach. We aim to build successful, long-term relationships with both our clients and candidates. It’s about carefully matching the right person and skills to the right role and company. The art of recruitment.
From London and Manchester to Sydney and Melbourne and now Hong Kong, whether you’ve known us as Mac|People, Creative|People, The Recruitment Business or now as Become. Through all the changes and challenges, some things stay the same. We understand our industry, we understand our candidates and we understand our clients too.
*Become is a member of the Empresaria Group.