McCabe International Limited is one of the largest and most reputable professional firms in Hong Kong specializing in the provision of professional and quality business process outsourcing and corporate advisory services. Our strengths are built on a combination of local knowledge and experience with an understanding of the international context.
Our vision is ‘To be the leader for exceptional client service’. We understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. We empower our people and provide both local and international development opportunities, quality people management, international events to learn, share and network, attractive compensation and career prospects. Exceptional Client Service means Exceptional Service to our People too.
Our Payroll and HR Outsourcing Services Department is now inviting high calibre candidates to apply for the following position:
Senior Payroll Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781289
Employer Ref. PHD
- Reporting to the department head, you will take a key role in the management and operations of the department, as well as the development of business strategies for the department
- You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients for payroll outsourcing and HR consulting services which include payroll administration & calculation, employers’ tax compliance, provident fund maintenance, leave management, recruitment services and other HR related outsourcing services
- You will also assist the department head in the business development of the department. You should proactively identify and explore new business opportunities as well as build rapport relationship with existing and potential clients
- Be committed to act with the firm's core values and competency expectations
- Post-secondary graduates or above, preferably majoring in accounting, human resources or business studies
- At least 15 years of solid experience in payroll outsourcing services / payroll administration & compliance including minimum 5 years managerial experience in sizeable outsourcing firms
- Experience of managing large payrolls
- Experience in employers' tax compliance and HRIS is preferable
- Experience in handling of international payrolls (including PRC and/or other APAC countries) is an advantage
- Outstanding leadership quality and project management skills
- Strong business acumen, with proven business development experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Be passionate for providing exceptional quality service and striving for exceeding clients' expectations
We are an equal opportunity employer, and offer excellent prospects and career development for the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with full career history, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now button below or by mail to the Human Resources Department, McCabe International Limited, 16/F Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong. Please state the position on the application.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.