KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
Senior Payroll Specialist - up to 30k
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836412
Employer Ref. BBBH5682
About the Company
Our client is a energetic athletic retail brand with business across Hong Kong, Japan and Korea. They are currently looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the C&B Manager, you are responsible to handle Hong Kong, Japan and Korea payroll, to ensure payroll processing and payment is performed accurately on a monthly or bi-weekly basis. Also to assist on payroll system implementation and solve all issues relating to payroll.
About the Person
- Bachelor degree holder in HR Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experiences in payroll, preferably with regional exposure
- Energetic, self-motivated, approachable
- Experience in using payroll/HR/Time and Attendance/Accounting system software, Ceridian Dayforce, ADP stramline, Workday, Shift Planning and Oracle preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.