At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Senior Pitch Manager / Hong Kong
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835284
Employer Ref. 4239
- Take a leading role on the preparation and delivery of high value, strategic pitches
- Manage all aspects of the pitching process from start to finish
- Clarification of opportunities - go-no-go, resource planning
- Influence and advise around team selection
- Facilitate meetings
- Collaborate with teams to develop a client focused strategy
- Collaborate with teams to devise key messages and develop new and innovative techniques to convey them to the client in the form of a compelling story
- Run pitch rehearsals and provide presentation coaching for team members
- Create content. This can include any or all of the following; writing, editing, proof reading, harmonisation or customisation
- Production of proposal and presentation materials. This may take the form of an oversight and partnership role with design colleagues, or when needed, a hands on production role.
- Liaise and manage internal and external suppliers and resources related to the function
- Provide a consistent level of service and maintain high standards of excellence
- Enhance and grow the understanding of the Pitch Management function, and raise the profile of both yourself, and broader regional team.
- Further implement and drive the companies established best practice approach and philosophy - Finishing First - making it a consistent way of life for all
- Infrastructure development and implementation to equip the business with valuable self-service tools to ensure a quality output across all pitches
- Responsibility for measuring pitch success and gathering associated metrics
- Analysing post-pitch client feedback and sharing lessons learned across the business